This policy is subject to change without notice and was last updated on 2021-03-01.
Who I am
This is my personal site, the address is https://loganmarchione.com.
My opinions are my own, and do not reflect those of any current or previous employers, groups, or organizations.
What personal data I collect and why I collect it
I use your information only for providing and improving this site.
- I only use your information to determine what posts are more popular, what day/time is best to post, how long you stay on my site, etc…
- Plausible collects minimal data by design. They only collect:
- Page URL
- HTTP Referer
- Browser (derived from the User-Agent HTTP header)
- Operating system (derived from the User-Agent HTTP header)
- Device type
- Visitor Country (after the geolocation lookup is completed, your IP is discarded and is never stored in their database or logs)
- Plausible is open source with their code available on GitHub.
I’ve been a member since:
If there’s anything else you’d like to know about how I use your information or the security of this site, please contact me.